ALL HAZARDS APPROACH
Emergency Management is a fundamental part of our business. We assist clients in identifying and addressing challenges, to successfully implement mitigation and control in the event of an emergency or catastrophic loss. We take an all-hazards approach. Paladin develops customized emergency management programs that are risk-based and collaborative.
Our programs include consulting, emergency preparedness, continuity planning, policy and program development, specialized training, and ongoing support. Our recommendations provide you with mitigation and preparedness strategies that are customized based on your engineering, technology, and corporate culture.
Paladin specializes in Emergency Management, Incident Command, Operations and Logistics with an understanding of the unique challenges of these settings. Our leadership, management and teams are experts, with real world operational experience.
We understand the nuances of managing risk in high-risk situations, a crisis, or emergency. We have extensive experience providing integrated, intelligence-led tactical emergency management and response for wildfires, floods, catastrophic and life-threatening events. Our teams deploy their enhanced capabilities and technical expertise, combined with our state-of-the-art technology and equipment, to adapt to an ever-changing environment, for an immediate response.
We focus on reducing harm to save you time and strengthen your processes without drawing from your resources.
- Emergency and Crisis Response
- Emergency Management Programs
- Incident Command, Operations and Logistics
- EOC Management Team & Personnel
- Specialized Training & Support Services
- BlueSky Risk Intelligence Monitoring
- Business Continuity Planning
- Consulting & Advisory
- Customized programs and plans
- Experienced personnel utilizing state of the art equipment and technology
- Safeguards your assets and property
- Mitigate financial exposure